Sound Insulation design, whether your project is a simple residential flat conversion or a major commercial development, getting the sound insulation design ‘correct from the start’ is essential in achieving the Approved Document E (2003) sound insulation testing guidance. A sound test failure at project completion can be catastrophic for the builder or developer leading to escalating costs & project delay.
- Building Regulation Approved Doc E advice
- Review of architectural plans
- Party floor sound insulation design
- Party wall sound insulation design
- Site visits to check workmanship & installation
- Correspondence with Building Control Officers
- Accredited sound testing & online certification